Even though I am currently at a major turning point in my life, I still have a lot to be thankful for. I figured that this is as good of a place as any to list those things.
I am thankful for:
- Mom and Dad – 2 people who mean more to me than I tend to lead on to
- Abbi and Chris – Little sister and brother whom I have grown significantly closer to over the last year+. In fact, I haven’t felt this close to them since childhood.
- Jeff – My brother-in-law. My mildly mentally-retarded friend. My moral support. My mentor. Wanna ride bikes?
- Jen – My newly appointed sister-in-law. Welcome to the funny farm.
- Madilyn Faith Williams – My first opportunity to venture into unclehood
- Randall – My twin and closest friend outside of my immediate family (but is still part of my family – and I, a part of his). My musical counterpart. The Big Man of integrity. For Randall’s new friendship with Chris.
- Richard – My other twin, and an Identical one to Randall. My low frequency master o’ mayhem (says so on his blog). Seriously, It’s time to rock!
- John – For draining my bank account in order to get a great house (it was worth it).
- Mark – For friendship and knowledge. For picking on “The Man.” For Beer. For a currently uncertain, yet quite promising, future.
- Group 2
- A flood of off-hours work, not associated with my full-time job
- Holidays = extra days off of work and good food
- House and Family Guy